Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Black Sabbath [2016.09.13] The End Tour, Ridgefield


Black Sabbath
The End Tour
Sunlight Supply Amphitheater
Ridgefield, Washington, USA
Tuesday September 13th, 2016


Audience Recording
Encoded: 192 Kbps MP3

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/black-sabbath/2016/sunlight-supply-amphitheater-ridgefield-wa-7bfdbaf0.html

Track List: (Artwork Included)
intro
Black Sabbath 
Fairies Wear Boots
After Forever
Into The Void
Snowblind
War Pigs
Behind The Wall Of Sleep
N.I.B.
crowd
Hand of Doom
Rat Salad / Tommy solo
Tommy solo
Iron Man
Dirty Women
Children of the Grave
encore
Paranoid
goodnight
Soundcheck:
Symptom Of The Universe
Sweet Leaf
Iron Man
War Pigs

Maybe my best recording ever! After 3 straight shows of tough taping this arrives! I put the soundcheck at the end of the show as I had to hide recorder and couldn't adjust the levels. The quality of the soundcheck is nowhere near the show recording. Had meet and greet, froze when I stood next to Tony so I couldn't pass along my Zero the Hero love. Overall the best time I've ever had a show and it's at the last time myself and Washington State will ever see the gods! -Original

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/file/iz98aw0uac79efx/BS20160913TheEndTour-YUP.rar

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.